Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Going Away Party

Thanks to everyone who came to my bon voyage party. Sorry I was such a debbie downer. At around 7 or so, my stomach started to act weird. I could only eat a little bit at dinner. When I got home I just wrapped myself in a blanket and shook. I got some pepto when Ruwan drove me to the party, but it didn't help. I think I stayed for maybe 45 minutes. I went home and felt just awful. I spent most of yesterday recovering. I feel muuuuuch better today. I was able to eat a full meal this morning.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be the Jon that I wanted to be. Sara still had a blast hanging out with everyone. And Rachel too. It was really great to see everyone come out.

Well, we should try a "welcome home" party where I intend to feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment